Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas for the Spell Wizard's Team

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Dear Professor Falmea and the Spell Wizards,

I'm so sorry I missed the spell suggestion Feedback Friday week before last. I'm hoping you'll let this post and stay up a few more days as I have one idea for everyone and hope to think of a Life specific one too.

This is a One Time Per Battle Spell

Each school would get a free Shadow & School trap & blade storm spell
  • cast once per battle
  • costs one Shadow Pip + 6 Pips/3 Power Pips --you'll see why.
  • consists of one combo Shadow/School blade and one Shadow/School trap - bladding all friends and trapping all foes.
  • Each spell is both a blade & a trap so enchanting it will only EITHER take Sharpen OR Potent - not both.
  • Because the traps and blades can be layered and enchanted they should both be +25% each.
  • spell is free to each school & training points can buy others
  • wearing secondary school amulet allows using your school spell once per battle + the secondary spell once per battle.
  • these blades and traps are completely invisible to even cheating bosses - they cant be stolen or cleansed - the only thing that could remove them is Earthquake or Shatter or other spells that take all blades or all traps.
In battle I - being Life/Myth - would throw the Life version and the Myth version (if I had my amulet on) and then I'd use a Life attack using my Shadow/Life blade & trap and a Myth attack using the other Myth/Shadow blade & trap -- OR I'd use a Shadow damage spell which would use both blades and both traps.

Remember that the spell can only be cast once per battle - so the layering is NOT because one is sharpened and one is not - it's only either by other players or by using a secondary school amulet.

That's why the blade-storm aspect. My Storm teammate might never use the Life aspect of that blade and trap - but a Shadow hit would use them. A team could layer these for really boosted Shadow hits, because each trap is actually a different trap.

Because of the layering aspect I suppose the individual blades and traps should be fairly low boosts of 25%.

Please think about it and thanks in advance - in case you let this thread go up.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010

All Schools

Either once per battle or a normal spell

A global spell that increased both friend and foe's chances of Shadow Pips - both the number possible and the frequency of their showing up or returning.

It would create a race to the shadow hits between enemies and be more fun to use Shadow spells if they didn't take so crazy long to get the Shadow Pips.