Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

improved moon magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
one of the most overlooked school is the moon school. polymorph should be customizeable. what i mean by that is when you polymorph the spells you get is equivalent to the polymorph rank. ex. if you polymorph into a draconiun that is rank 6 all spells you get by rank 6 which is lvl 30- 39 for fire is available to you plus other natural attack that come along with it. next is the shift spells when you do a shift spell i think that the polymorph is suppousr to stay until it ends with the shift attack.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
as far as Im concerned, Moon spells are 100% useless for me. The ONLY moon spells worth it WOULD be the shift spells, if we could attach them to wands we craft. I wont ever use the shift spells because I'm not wasting pips to cast it.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I agree that it would be fun to see the Moon school improved somehow to bring it into the game.
the Shift spells? maybe a Moon Mastery Amulet? that would address being able to use spells that are on the same level as Lore Master that so many complain about

I trained the shift spells but never use them due to the pip cost vs the damage.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i just want to point out, the only effective moon spell is Insane bolt... even then it's 10,000 moon damage to you... umm i take back this comment... moon spells are basically useless