Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
As a wizard who enjoys extracurricular activities it would be nice if I had more energy to do all of them in a day, If I garden I can't fish, and if I fish I can't train my pet, and if I train my pet I can't do anything and energy takes forever to refill if I have one full day of activities I have to wait two days for my energy to properly refill because it takes forever. Sure if I level up i get an instant refill but i'm a max wizard, its also annoying how if I want to transfer my pets between characters I have to do so at the cost of all my energy which is incredibly inconvenient because my max has the most energy and all of the mega snacks. I know i can transfer snacks but I what if i used up all the energy on my other character and want to keep training? This whole energy this is so inconvenient especially because i see blue wisps and red wisps but no green ones and elixirs cost crowns i do not have.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
While I agree energy is the "prime real estate" in the game, here's what you can do:

1) Hatching for a dapper corgi (who at baby gives +8 energy)
2) craft/buy energy gear
3) farm aphrodite 2 in darkmoor (gold key boss in DM part 3) for the wand, ring and athame
4) when you've used all your energy, go to the bank and transfer pets then. You can't wipe out what you dont have
5) Play grub guardian (CLICK ME TO PLAY) and you can win crown bought packs that can give the greenwarden's Energy Gear (it's never a guarantee) as well as getting energy potions as a reward (again, not a guarantee)

We will never have energy wisps as that will take away from their bottom line. Set up a gear set and call it energy gear and pt it on before you sign off for the day. Granted, it DOES take a long time to refill, but still.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
also, there are energy giving jewels you can socket too. The pet one adds 25 energy. I believe the max energy in the game right now is close to 280