Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to Crab Alley

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Crab Alley is a side-street in Wizard City meant for wizards level twelve and over. It gives a lot of experience from the quests, and later in the game will become an important area for level 60s and over. It is somewhat confusing to get to, so I'm writing this guide to help wizards reach Crab Alley!

The storyline begins with Blad Raveneye, an NPC (non-player character) in Triton Avenue. He will have an exclamation point over his head. If you speak to him, he will give you a quest that requires you to collect cloth from Scarlet Screamers. Do it, and he will reward you with some experience, and the next quest.

Continue doing the quests he gives you, and eventually he make you fight some Haunted Minions to get a keystone. This shows that you are on the right track! Do it, and the teleporter behind Blad should light up. Step on it, and speak with Sohomer Sunblade.

Sohomer sends you down the lake, to Crab Alley.

From there, talk to the crab, Herman, and you're set!

I thought I would make this guide because I have made some new wizards, and had trouble finding Crab Alley on them. Happy questing!