Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game spell screen isnt right ADMIN respond

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
I was in darkmore castle then after loosing so many times i went to khrys. to continue main quest. went into a dungeon lost but the return to dungeon showed darkmore NOT the one i was just in. and the second more important glitch is when i choose a spell it shows a spell that dont go away after i choose spell and that spell that stays there wasnt even one that i had in hand. Please fix that issue with spells and the Overtime spell attack . it shows up as attack

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your reports.

Do you remember the name of the dungeon you visited in Khyrsalis?

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
The spell glitch happened to me when I was fighting Belloq in Three Points - Azteca last night. It was really weird in that the spell card showing was not even in my hand at the moment.

One other minor glitch I have seen since the last update is if I switch to windows and back it stays in full screen but the task bar stays on top of the game screen, so you can't see everything at the bottom of the screen. I had to start playing in window mode to prevent that issue.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
mollyisthebest on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
I was in darkmore castle then after loosing so many times i went to khrys. to continue main quest. went into a dungeon lost but the return to dungeon showed darkmore NOT the one i was just in. and the second more important glitch is when i choose a spell it shows a spell that dont go away after i choose spell and that spell that stays there wasnt even one that i had in hand. Please fix that issue with spells and the Overtime spell attack . it shows up as attack
Many of us have been experiencing the "Spell" sticking on the screen. It did it to me on both of my main wizards a few days ago and others on Wizard101 Central have be reporting the same thing.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Yup! The spell sticking and the ice DoT showing as moon are both scheduled to be fixed in an upcoming update.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Until the fix update, I discovered a way to temporarily fix it until it happens again. Hit "C" to bring up settings and then just close the pop up...the card will go away.