Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bountiful Mine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
How about actually making the Bountiful Mine worth what everyone paid for it. All it seems to give is just a little bit of resources that are readily available and easy to get from random pick-ups. How about giving some of the rarer resources/reagents like say the Amber and other rare things from the mine. IMO the Mine was not worth paying the price for it to only get common stuff you get easily.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Marciann49 on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
How about actually making the Bountiful Mine worth what everyone paid for it. All it seems to give is just a little bit of resources that are readily available and easy to get from random pick-ups. How about giving some of the rarer resources/reagents like say the Amber and other rare things from the mine. IMO the Mine was not worth paying the price for it to only get common stuff you get easily.
Sometimes it gives reagents like diamond which I find are really useful, but it can be improved, agreed. Amber is the rarest reagent in the game so I doubt they will implement that, but we can hope

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 80+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Putting aside that you also paid for a good mount, a decent set of armor, a weapon, and lots of cosmetic weapons as well, I find that the mine is very useful, especially since it gives twice as much as the other house objects that give items.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i just wanna point out.... ive gotten amber from it before