Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i to high for avalon??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2014
im worried i might be to high or low for avalon i just started and i died on my first on plz rebly stephen deathfist lvl 75

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
You cant possibly be too high for anything. You certainly aren't too low either. As long as you have good gear and a good strategy you will be fine.

Delver
May 12, 2012
death fist on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
im worried i might be to high or low for avalon i just started and i died on my first on plz rebly stephen deathfist lvl 75
You're pretty good; I was about that when I entered. I saw another thread that someone else was level 77, so leveling up another level or 2 for side quests couldn't hurt. Have you done Grizzlehiem? (sorry for spelling very late here hehe) If you have, you can find high xp side quests to do. If not, it would be a good world to go through :D

~Allison D

Survivor
Nov 27, 2014
should i finish wintertusk to stephen deathfist 75 p.s thx

Survivor
Mar 12, 2017
death fist on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
You're not low at all for av. Just fix your deck and get waterworks gear. Don't make your decks too big. Only put a couple of blades and AE spells