Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help a returning pvp healer

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
so basically what im asking here is should i reach level 120 before i start to pvp again
and if so whats the new pvp gear keep in mind im a life wizard so i go for all defense pvp gear
and as far as my knowlage goes that would actually be pve gear mostly because i play my life wizard like an actual healer so im mostly defensive with a little offenese thrown in when it comes to pvp theres nothing i love more then denying my enemy the kill and out lasting them this generaly ticks allot of pvpers off and thats how i have fun in pvp

with that said what gear and pets will i need to accomplish my pvp goals and how should i build my deck i have every double shield card including ices tower shield and stun block as well as the astral shield but at the moment im only level 76 and it feels like life wizards are obsolete for 1 im not pumping out enough damage but nor am i pumping out any where near the strong enough heals that i used to i used to be able to last for hours in a fight and now i cant even keep my self up for 10 minutes obviously i havent played in like 3 years and allots changed would any warlords pleas help me out