Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New game idea.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Not sure where else I could have put this on the forum, so here goes nothing.
I have an idea for a game called Ninja101.

There would be four clans that specialize in different elements, and one clan like balance that can do a bit of all four that I trust KI not to make over powered.
The clans would be Ice, fire, lightning, earth, and KI can come up with the name of the fifth balance like clan.
The clans would also be able to use attacks that that are based on the derivatives that make up their clans main element.
For example, the Ice clan could also use wind and water attacks.

Additionally, Instead of wands we would wield kunai, swords, senbon, etc, instead of mana we would use chakra, and while we would still click cards to select attacks they would be called jutsu instead of spells and we would mainly be natural attacks (the kind where your character actually attacks the enemy themselves) as opposed to summoning creatures to attack for you.
Instead of a bunch of different creature summoning and attack animations there would be a lot of cool attack animations that would use your actual character.

Zero pip attacks would be just throwing your weapon or using taijutsu.

We would still have traps, pips, shields, blades, and stuff like that though.
Your character would also still have natural strengths and weaknesses based on its clan.
It would be like Wizard101 but lil bit different and with Ninjas.

What do you all think.