Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The choice to be good or bad

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
The choice to be good or evil would make the game very interesting but of course does not need to happen just an idea

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I know right I suggested this idea a few times it been ignored. I completely agree with you

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
simong208 on Feb 1, 2017 wrote:
The choice to be good or evil would make the game very interesting but of course does not need to happen just an idea
been up for debate multiple times, just gotta figure it out on the questing side

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I have nothing to say about posts being ignored.
But I do have things to say about choosing if you're good or evil.

First, there are many young kids in the game who follow the storyline. They are used to good over evil. All of a sudden if they have the option to become evil and without thinking chose being evil what impact will it have over their opinion of the game?

Second, what plot hole will allow KI to squeeze in an option of being evil? Shadow magic maybe, but what else?

Third, If this does happen, the players who chose evil aren't gonna be the only ones affected. Players who are good will be affected too because of the major changes in their storyline.

So, no. No choosing to if can be good or evil. It just wont work out.