Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mounts you'd like to See

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Previous mention of a glider mount got me thinking about new mounts in the game. I think it would be cool to see a cool mount version of a humangofrog without the vomit of course. There isn't really any mounts that hop around. I also think a skateboard mount would be cool. Any ideas for new mounts? And what new mounts will come out with the possibly next world Empryea? We saw a lot of magic carpets released with Mirage. I wonder what it will be for the next world.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
My guess is that Empryea is gonna be a storm themed world, so I would like to see a Leviathan mount which are school themed. And you're probably thinking, but isn't a Leviathan storm themed? Well like we have different versions of the pet Leviathan for example like the Chaos Leviathan for death, Dreaming Leviathan for Myth and so on. I know that you can't get a Leviathan pet for all schools but maybe KI can get creative with making one for every school if they do come up with something like this.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I would love to see some sort mutant lizard-frog for humongofrog. It would have a tadpole tail to show it never fully developed or something, and it could drip vomit/toxic goo from its mouth.
As for other mounts I would love to see African painted dogs that are actually dyable, different wolves with maybe a Nordic rune necklace for an extra option to people who don't like big cats as much, and I would love to see possibly a dream dragon with swirling sparkly pink, purple. and possibly off-white clouds surrounding it. Colorwise, it could be an astral school board pack deal. Sun could get interpreting dream dragon, moon could get abstract dream dragon, and star could get vision dream dragon. I know the names stink but I was thinking of them being named the ways dreams are. Abstract are the dreams that you can't remember or vaguely remember, interpreting are the dreams that are dreams that have a meaning but you don't know what, and vision dreams are the ones you have then can have and/or recall in reality. It's not the best idea, but it would be interesting.
P.S.- For the possibility of Empyrea, I would say the mounts would be sky squids and maybe some kind of subcategory of skyvern along with other sky and myth-like creatures considering Cyrus mentioned it during a myth quest.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I really want skates (ice and roller) and rollerblades, and skateboard (not hoverboard.)

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
SparkleTude on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
I really want skates (ice and roller) and rollerblades, and skateboard (not hoverboard.)
I think there is iceskates in one of the winter packs

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
SparkleTude on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
We already have ice skates in game.

I like the idea of rollerblades and a skateboard too.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Dragonrider12403 on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
I would love to see some sort mutant lizard-frog for humongofrog. It would have a tadpole tail to show it never fully developed or something, and it could drip vomit/toxic goo from its mouth.
As for other mounts I would love to see African painted dogs that are actually dyable, different wolves with maybe a Nordic rune necklace for an extra option to people who don't like big cats as much, and I would love to see possibly a dream dragon with swirling sparkly pink, purple. and possibly off-white clouds surrounding it. Colorwise, it could be an astral school board pack deal. Sun could get interpreting dream dragon, moon could get abstract dream dragon, and star could get vision dream dragon. I know the names stink but I was thinking of them being named the ways dreams are. Abstract are the dreams that you can't remember or vaguely remember, interpreting are the dreams that are dreams that have a meaning but you don't know what, and vision dreams are the ones you have then can have and/or recall in reality. It's not the best idea, but it would be interesting.
P.S.- For the possibility of Empyrea, I would say the mounts would be sky squids and maybe some kind of subcategory of skyvern along with other sky and myth-like creatures considering Cyrus mentioned it during a myth quest.
I think a squid type mount would be very cool!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
More craftable school mounts, please! The whirlwinds were a great addition to crafted mounts with their school-specificity.
What about crafting school-specific mounts based on spells we already learned, like the 108 or 118 spells? It would be easy for KI to do since they already have the animations and models in the files ;)

Fire could ride a Raging Bull
Life can ride Llamasu
Storm can ride some sort of wave for Rusalka's wrath (also Tempest-inspired) or a mechanical object that's Sultan-inspired
Ice can ride spikes of ice like in Climaclysm
Death could ride a wave of plague like in Qismah's curse or have wings like Winged Sorrow
Balance could ride a sandworm
Myth could ride a cobra like the one in Snake Charmer

These mounts can be crafted after a legendary questline of sorts where you have to solo through certain bosses (like gaining a new spell) or a series of trials in order to unlock the recipe. This could be a good way to use TC for the spells the mounts were inspired from and new Mirage reagents.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2016
Sphinx! also more deer related mounts. also a fox would be so cool.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
A Fox, a Kitsune (a fox spirit with multiple tails), more wolves, an Eastern dragon (the dragons that have long bodies and no wings), and a Foo dog.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I would like to see new school oriented two rider mounts, Life already has Treant mount.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
I thought a centaur mount might be cool and maybe a marleybonian themed car mount

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Guys I've seen the skates but I want to BUY them as a mount. Not in a pack because I might never get them.

I actually did get skates but they are One Day Rental skates only.

I want to buy and own the permanent mount of skates, bicycles, skate board, and roller blades, if possible.

Also if something was for sale but isn't any more then players who are new can't get them.

So even if it's been in the game before it is still something I'd love to buy. Thanks.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
The Firehawk on Jan 31, 2017 wrote:
More craftable school mounts, please! The whirlwinds were a great addition to crafted mounts with their school-specificity.
What about crafting school-specific mounts based on spells we already learned, like the 108 or 118 spells? It would be easy for KI to do since they already have the animations and models in the files ;)

Fire could ride a Raging Bull
Life can ride Llamasu
Storm can ride some sort of wave for Rusalka's wrath (also Tempest-inspired) or a mechanical object that's Sultan-inspired
Ice can ride spikes of ice like in Climaclysm
Death could ride a wave of plague like in Qismah's curse or have wings like Winged Sorrow
Balance could ride a sandworm
Myth could ride a cobra like the one in Snake Charmer

These mounts can be crafted after a legendary questline of sorts where you have to solo through certain bosses (like gaining a new spell) or a series of trials in order to unlock the recipe. This could be a good way to use TC for the spells the mounts were inspired from and new Mirage reagents.
I really like this idea and hope it happens