Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I don't understand what is going on with gardening. In the past, my stacked gardens worked perfectly. Recently, I made a new garden with 3 layers of pink dandelions, which I use to help get reagents, but I've run into a problem. The way I've stacked my garden, I have the 3 layers small enough so that a medium gardening spell should be able to cover all 3 layers. However, every time I cast a medium gardening spell, it seems to only affecting a single layer. I used a flagpole to center my spells but this still seems to have no effect. I've even tried casting large gardening spells but they also seem to affect only a single layer. Kingsisle, I don't know how the recent updates were supposed to affect gardening, but on top of the massive lag I sometimes get from casting a gardening spell, I now need to deal with my spells having supposedly no effect on my plants. Please retract whatever update was made to gardening so it will be possible for me to garden efficiently again.

Logan Storm 110
Brian Griffin 113
Mark Boom 118
Fred Red 110
Christo Blue 65

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
KI has always been passively against stacking, in that you shouldn't be doing it, but they don't really care that much. If your garden stacking has stopped working, then I don't think anyone at KI is going to help you exploit a glitch more.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Nevermind, I found out what the problem was. I forgot that medium gardening spells only affect up to 25 plants and my pink dandelion garden had more than that many plants.