Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
I just wanted to say that I think it would be better for the changes made to items like the shrink magic or move to the left magic be permanent unless reversed back by the opposite spell. I find it annoying that just because i leave my house, I'd have to keep regrowing my items to keep the look i want.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
There are ways to make it resize on auto already

1) if its going to be massive or tiny, you can set a magic timer to repeat the grow/shrink spell (1 second on one second off on repeat) when someone enters the house, thus growing it to the correct size whenever you arrive

2) if you only want it to grow/shrink one or two times set it on a timer thats not on repeat

3) moving up or down/side to side is harder but if you use multiple timers on one reflector the timers(not on repeat) will actually buffer thus moving as many spaces in whichever direction you choose
(This means that the item will complete the full 50 unit movement of one timer before accepting the seconds command)

Personally what you describe sounds a lot easier, maybe there could be an item that acts as having a person in your home? Thus keeping the magics affects in place while you are away but it turns off if you log off? And if there are issues with people spamming them make it a limit one per house interior and exterior?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I am the level for the Azteca astral spells the star, sun, and moon school
This may be happening to a few people The bird is not calling or wont give the astral quests What happened

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
check mater on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
I am the level for the Azteca astral spells the star, sun, and moon school
This may be happening to a few people The bird is not calling or wont give the astral quests What happened
not relevant to this topic or this section (the Commons or Lab would be better)
But anyway most likely you have not completed enough of Azteca there are area requirements as well i believe(or certain quests like fully completing the main quests of the Zocolo before getting the star for example)