Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for people to play wiz with

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Hi I am a pretty recent player to wizard101 and was wanting to start new character with some people if you are intrested please message me.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I have a new character I'm starting, I don't mind questing with you! But the message board here is not really the easiest or best way to find people to play with. I'd suggest heading over to one of the fan sites like Wizard101 Central where they have a forum specifically for that, as well as ways to message other players directly.

Keira Dreamleaf 117
Tiffany Rainbowheart 58
Keira Jade 51

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
How far are you in the game? Do you or are in interested in having membership? I've considered starting a new character.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Nickthewiz137 on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Hi I am a pretty recent player to wizard101 and was wanting to start new character with some people if you are intrested please message me.
Welcome to the Message Boards & the Game Nick!

Always nice seeing and having new players entering the Spiral

Now if you could, mind providing a few more details?

What Level are you?

School?

How often are you able to play?

Again, Welcome! :D

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Good luck finding people to play with! My wizard is a lvl 30 myth and honestly i would love to play the game with you if i was still on the lower lvl of the spectrum! If you dont mind playing with someone as high level as myself then i gladly welcome your cmpany and would be happy to help you through your quests!

Happy gaming and welcome to the wizarding community!