Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day, Dworgyn!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Every 4th Monday of January brings Community Manager Appreciation Day - a special time that puts a spotlight on COMAs and all the hard work they do.

Dworgyn - You're amazing and breathe so much life into this community. Thanks for everything that you do! I know this community can be (and probably is) a little much to handle sometimes, but thanks for bearing with us. ;) Enjoy your special day! You deserve it!

~Vanessa Mythdust

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks for sticking with us Dworgyn! Your my favorite professor in game.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
This day always creeps up on me!

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for making my job easy! As far as I'm concerned, KingsIsle has THE BEST community out there.

Community Leader
Thank you Dworgyn. Thank you for all you do. HUGS

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Woo Dworgyn!!

And the rest of the professors!!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Dworgyn on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
This day always creeps up on me!

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for making my job easy! As far as I'm concerned, KingsIsle has THE BEST community out there.
Well, this day will always reflect the strong positive outcomes that have been done to KI & their adventures throughout the years, just like ours! We thank you, Dworgyn!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Wow, there's a Community Manager Appreciation Day?

Well, I'll chime in here and add to the best wishes even though the day is almost over.

So, I hope you enjoyed today Dworgyn! Going through all these messages on a daily basis must be tough and you probably don't get the credit you deserve, so here's to another Day, dedicated just for you and all our wonderful Community Managers!

Keep up the Great Work Dworgyn! :D