Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feeding pet glitch negating dungeon drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
After running through Darkmoor I noticed I got no drops from Malistare and the Shane fight before him. I looked this up on the internet and came across the oh so great pet feeding glitch. Apparently if you feed a pet and don't close the "Rewards" screen because you were say, interrupted by a cutscene, you will not get any drops from boss fights until you relog. Since I'm now aware of it ill make sure to prevent this from happening again but can is there some way I can recover the lost drops besides just running the dungeon again?

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Delver
Jul 24, 2015
dl0802 on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
After running through Darkmoor I noticed I got no drops from Malistare and the Shane fight before him. I looked this up on the internet and came across the oh so great pet feeding glitch. Apparently if you feed a pet and don't close the "Rewards" screen because you were say, interrupted by a cutscene, you will not get any drops from boss fights until you relog. Since I'm now aware of it ill make sure to prevent this from happening again but can is there some way I can recover the lost drops besides just running the dungeon again?
Drops are awarded by the Wizard101 server, which almost certainly doesn't check the state of the client (your PC) while doing this. The problem is probably only a display issue where the drops don't show up right away or get listed in your chat window. Check your backpack after you relog -- you should see your drops there.