Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I feel mad

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
I just spent $10 on crowns to open road warrior's hoard pack trying to get the wand, The only thing I got were boots, nothing else.

another unlucky case is back like 3 years ago on my old acc, I spent $60 from my birthday to open Pharaoh's hoard to get the mount, 60,000 crowns and got duplicates of everything but no mount.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Sorry to hear. Unfortunately, it all comes down to luck when you're opening packs or farming. Many have gotten what they wanted in the first few packs, while others have opened thousands of packs and gotten nothing but junk. This is a common issue and many players want the drop rates for packs and farming to increase. Really there isn't anything else to do but hope for the best. I hope your luck changes.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
You might try spreading the purchases out over time. Don't just sit and buy, buy and buy some more. Buy only a few at a time then wait a few weeks and try again. I rarely buy packs but when I do, it is only 3-5 per account(2) then I won't buy any more for several months.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Alex Firepyre on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
I just spent $10 on crowns to open road warrior's hoard pack trying to get the wand, The only thing I got were boots, nothing else.

another unlucky case is back like 3 years ago on my old acc, I spent $60 from my birthday to open Pharaoh's hoard to get the mount, 60,000 crowns and got duplicates of everything but no mount.
I am completely with you. I think the road warrior chopper is a super cool mount and I've bought at least a BILLION packs preying to get it. Nothing :(

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Alex Firepyre on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:

Just like farming a boss for a particular gear in hopes of getting it depends solely on luck is similar in farming packs for a particular item depends on luck as well.

They're people who get what they're looking for (mounts, wands) upon opening the first few packs bought and unfortunately for others, it takes a while. It's just the direction of the game at the moment.