Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowiarty not invited?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
In Mirage, we see the lovely thieves den, and we see a lot of our "friends" from the past.

Meowiarty is a master thief, and a cat (quat-?), I find it odd that he is not among this group in the Mirage thieves den.

Did he go back to Newgate? Is he to busy fighting in the exalted match?

I believe he would be a fine addition, and many others would be too perhaps...

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Ya missing the point that meow is from the book Sherlock Bons. He does not really exist in the den of Thievs which is supposed to be from Star Wars hint hint boa Fett rain core (rancore)

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jan 16, 2017 wrote:
Ya missing the point that meow is from the book Sherlock Bons. He does not really exist in the den of Thievs which is supposed to be from Star Wars hint hint boa Fett rain core (rancore)
You also see Boochbeard from Pirate101 and he has no connection to Star Wars, there's no reason to exclude a famous villain like Meowiarty from the thieves den just because of that.
I can enlighten Blaze as to where Meowiarty is: in Pirate101, Meowiarty is currently serving time in The Glass House prison on the Isle of Dogs, Marleybone. ( Don't bother trying to find it in W101, it's part of P101 main story. Why don't you check out this fantastic other game from KingsIsle? )

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
plus wanna toss this in, at the end of big ben, you pretty much capture and toss him in prison.....the Boss Duels are just What-Ifs if you wanna put it that way....

Hero
May 02, 2009
Like Anecorbie said, Meowiarty is currently locked up in Marleybone in The Glass House prison (a Pirate101 exclusive location) under tight security, hence why he doesn't show up in Mirage.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
There might even be a reference to Rick's Café American from Casablanca in the thieves den.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Well seeing as you folks want to get that technical, then let me say this.

First, no one has been able to reach Mirage (until just recently) because of the spiral door not being able to function; so how did all those NPCs from Khrysalis end up in there??

Second, Sultana Sharzad said that no one even knows where the thieves den is (apparently they do!).

Third, according to The Professors telegraph box, The beginning of P101 did not start until we finished the telegraph box in Zafaria.

That said, between Wizard and Pirate, we are all on different times on when, and what is happening in the Spiral. For all we know, Meowiarty could have been broken out of The Glass House by the time our wizard reaches Mirage. Anything is really possible!!

If you ask me, this thieves den resembles a lot more than Star Wars, if anyone is familiar with the Elder Scrolls series, there is a location literally called the thieves den in two of their games, and resembles everything about this place. There are plenty of references in here from a lot of places!!

This went a tad bit farther than I expected, all I asked is why he was not included. I am very much aware about what happened in Pirates101 by the way... so thanks for all the refreshing comments!!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Blaze03554 on Jan 18, 2017 wrote:
Well seeing as you folks want to get that technical, then let me say this.

First, no one has been able to reach Mirage (until just recently) because of the spiral door not being able to function; so how did all those NPCs from Khrysalis end up in there??

Second, Sultana Sharzad said that no one even knows where the thieves den is (apparently they do!).

Third, according to The Professors telegraph box, The beginning of P101 did not start until we finished the telegraph box in Zafaria.

That said, between Wizard and Pirate, we are all on different times on when, and what is happening in the Spiral. For all we know, Meowiarty could have been broken out of The Glass House by the time our wizard reaches Mirage. Anything is really possible!!

If you ask me, this thieves den resembles a lot more than Star Wars, if anyone is familiar with the Elder Scrolls series, there is a location literally called the thieves den in two of their games, and resembles everything about this place. There are plenty of references in here from a lot of places!!

This went a tad bit farther than I expected, all I asked is why he was not included. I am very much aware about what happened in Pirates101 by the way... so thanks for all the refreshing comments!!

First, who said they weren't already there?

Second, clearly someone has to know where the Thieve's Den is. Otherwise, Ali Baboon would get lost every time he leaves. What she clearly meant was that she doesn't know anyone who knows.

Third, Pirate101 did NOT begin at Zafaria. The B.O.X. simply took you back in time, probably even before you came to Wizard City. I don't have the exact timelines for the two, but I do know that we're both in Mooshu at roughly the same time, and Marleybone for pirates is shortly after Celestia for us.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Robobot1747 on Jan 19, 2017 wrote:
First, who said they weren't already there?

Second, clearly someone has to know where the Thieve's Den is. Otherwise, Ali Baboon would get lost every time he leaves. What she clearly meant was that she doesn't know anyone who knows.

Third, Pirate101 did NOT begin at Zafaria. The B.O.X. simply took you back in time, probably even before you came to Wizard City. I don't have the exact timelines for the two, but I do know that we're both in Mooshu at roughly the same time, and Marleybone for pirates is shortly after Celestia for us.
Again, we do not know when or what is happening between Wizard and Pirate. The Professor never actually said he was sending us back in time during those quests.

Obviously all of those NPCs were not "already there".

Unless they snuck onto Boochbeard's ship!!

Either way, the point of this article was to ask about one NPC not in the thieves den.