Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Global Spell Revision

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So the Elemental schools (Storm,Fire,Ice) have boosts to damage and two of the Spirit schools (Life,Death) have passive boosts (+/- to healing) so since Myth is a Spirit school why does it have a damage boost surely it should have a passive boost like Life and Death. I was thinking maybe since Myth is about summoning minions they could have a unique global spell.

20% power pip chance 10% damage boost and 5% resist Summoned Minion Only.

Also for Death can we please change Doom and Gloom its so bad apart from team PVP and even then its situational we have infection that does -50% why do we need a global -65%. If KI change it then each Spirit school would have a global spell that has a unique trait. Life = Healing Boost , Myth = Minion Buff so Death should have something unique to a necromancer. I was thinking somethink like any mobs (players in PVP) killed after the glabal has been cast whoever killed them get either a 20% blade for any damage OR a 20% trap for any damage cast on them(60/40 in favour of the blade).

Sorry for the long post.
Comment what you think or any changes you want to global spells.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Why do you want to ruin the Myth school's global? Or the Death's? Minions are pretty much useless for quests and upper level PvP, and your Death suggestion is entirely confusing. If I kill something (entirely useless in top level 1v1) do I get a blade or a trap put on me? Death gets a lot out of its current bubble anyway, being the only school that can effectively heal under it. Besides, Death already has healing prevention as a modus operandi.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Robobot1747 on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
Why do you want to ruin the Myth school's global? Or the Death's? Minions are pretty much useless for quests and upper level PvP, and your Death suggestion is entirely confusing. If I kill something (entirely useless in top level 1v1) do I get a blade or a trap put on me? Death gets a lot out of its current bubble anyway, being the only school that can effectively heal under it. Besides, Death already has healing prevention as a modus operandi.
it was just a suggestion they dont have to do this plus what do you mean doom and gloom is awful its probs the one spell i will never use cause the one time i used it in PVE i died to a boss as i couldnt heal.
if you dont like it fine i just wanted to know what ideas people would have about this