Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All Side Quests?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Is there any way to know if you've completed all the side quests in a single world? I was in Zafaria, doing what I thought were my last side quests there, and when I clicked the quest finder, it gave me another quest.

If not, perhaps Wizard101 could tell you the percent of all quests you've done in each world, perhaps when you are looking at them via the Spiral Door?

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I always identify whether or not I've finished all of the side quests by using the quest finder. Once you try to use it and it tells you that there are no available quests in this world, you have likely finished everything (except, of course, for any new quests that may or may not pop up as you level up).

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Daniel Ash Shield on Jan 14, 2017 wrote:
I always identify whether or not I've finished all of the side quests by using the quest finder. Once you try to use it and it tells you that there are no available quests in this world, you have likely finished everything (except, of course, for any new quests that may or may not pop up as you level up).
Yes, I did that. It said there were no available quests in the world. Then, later when I was in a different area of Zafaria, and I clicked quest finder, it gave me another quest.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'd like to know as well.

But many avoid sides or find them annoying which is probably why wouldn't care about this topic.

But, for the few that do, do the sides, I'm interested in knowing when all sides are completed, new badges are also welcomed for completion.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
You should get a badge if you have finished every quest in the world side quests, zeke quests and main.