Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The best pets for balance type

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
I've been wondering what pet to get and i want to get one that is good for wizards. So if you could tell me that would be very helpful thank u guys

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Enchanted Armament is brilliant, my Balance is currently using a first gen one at the end of Avalon, the Sharpen Blades help you stack Balanceblades to deal extra damage. With that pet and a blade amulet, I can stack a 25%, 30%, and 35% blade on the same attack. The only problem is acquiring it, it's either available only from Gladiator Dimachaerus or from him and Tartarus, but it's still extremely difficult to get a first gen. My level 90 Life friend helped me fight the Gladiator when I was ~level 40, and I was lucky enough to get a pet drop. I'd recommend trying to hatch with someone rather than finding a first gen.

Of course, there's a lot of people who breed pets for perfect talent pools, like double damage, double defence, MC heal, and a blade IC. But if you don't want to go through the hassle of breeding for perfect talents, then Enchanted Armament is my favourite.