Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix it please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Couch potatos... They die way, way too often. My sleep schedule is messed up and I can sleep up to 19 hours a day, and when I log in my couch potatos are always dead and my emps are completely fine.

I'm complaining about it now because when I logged on with my couch potatos dead with only one need and a pixie on them it makes no sense. (no bugs or anything on it just one need) Please fix it... some people can be asleep and their couch potatos will be dying and be dead by the time they wake up.

Anyone else have this problem? :l

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Not sure if this is what's happening, but....

If you visit your house when one of your plants has a need, and then you leave without tending to that need ... the plant will wilt by the next time you visit, even if that's only a couple hours later. Go more than a day, the untended plant will die. Once you see a need exists, you must tend to it.

That could explain why your EMPs are fine but your Potatoes aren't. Maybe.

Sorry you're having so much trouble.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
firebat23 on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:
Couch potatos... They die way, way too often. My sleep schedule is messed up and I can sleep up to 19 hours a day, and when I log in my couch potatos are always dead and my emps are completely fine.

I'm complaining about it now because when I logged on with my couch potatos dead with only one need and a pixie on them it makes no sense. (no bugs or anything on it just one need) Please fix it... some people can be asleep and their couch potatos will be dying and be dead by the time they wake up.

Anyone else have this problem? :l
If they have needs anytime you visit your house, you need to take care of them. Otherwise, tend them and stay away from your house for several hours to overnight depending on what time frame of the day you tend them. Visiting too often and not tending any needs will cause them to die.

If this does not help, contact support and see if they can tell you what may be going on.