Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I what lvl I should be?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2016
So I am about to finish celestia and was talking to a friend and he started freaking out and was like "How are you that lvl and here!" I had no clue, I skip side quests and have just done the main quests so what do you guys think, I am a level 52 balance wizard and am unsure if he is just pulling my leg or not. Just a question, thanks in advance, .
Wizard name: Ethan FireThief Level: 52 (as of this post) School: Balance

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well, there is no such thing as "too low a level" as long as you have good stats and a good strategy. However, if you are soloing it will be a struggle to do bosses in zafaria. I started zafaria at level 60 and I am in elephant graveyard at level 70.

Cole IceShard lvl 70

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
FrozenPheionix6 on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
So I am about to finish celestia and was talking to a friend and he started freaking out and was like "How are you that lvl and here!" I had no clue, I skip side quests and have just done the main quests so what do you guys think, I am a level 52 balance wizard and am unsure if he is just pulling my leg or not. Just a question, thanks in advance, .
Wizard name: Ethan FireThief Level: 52 (as of this post) School: Balance
What?

You're at the level when I just started Celestia.

I can't seem to phantom while so one would skip side quests in an attempt to power through the game then end up stuck on simple bosses, pleading for help that would otherwise been fairly easy if you were at the decent level.

Your friend isn't pulling a joke on you, he's right! I'm just as surprised!

Do some side quests,

Also, I highly recommend you to Grizzleheim and Wintertusk - Available Hands (Learned at level 55 in Wintertusk) is a core spell which you will need in your adventures, especially if you plan on soloing.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
You're level is fine. I never do side quests. Simply buy set resist gear from the Bazaar if a boss is a particular struggle. You can enter the Bazaar, and walk out in 3 minutes with 70 resist to fire. With simple prep there's no "under-leveled" in my opinion.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Star Edward on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
What?

You're at the level when I just started Celestia.

I can't seem to phantom while so one would skip side quests in an attempt to power through the game then end up stuck on simple bosses, pleading for help that would otherwise been fairly easy if you were at the decent level.

Your friend isn't pulling a joke on you, he's right! I'm just as surprised!

Do some side quests,

Also, I highly recommend you to Grizzleheim and Wintertusk - Available Hands (Learned at level 55 in Wintertusk) is a core spell which you will need in your adventures, especially if you plan on soloing.

I agree @Star Edward.

Also, if what I have just read is correct and has not been changed in any of the recent updates, OP does need to back track and do Wintertusk which if OP has not done Grizz, that will need to be done as well. The minimum level to enter Zafaria is level 60. Most of my wizards are at level 68-70 entering into Zf but they have done all the world side quests, NOT including the optional dungeons.

Many players have been passing up Grizz and WT not realizing they need those in order to continue getting the spell and pet quests. Something else that many don't realize is the Zeke quests actually give more XP as you traverse the Spiral. The same goes for the Books/Tomes/Runestones. They may seem to be a bore and, in most cases, you have to do side quests to collect the items but in the end, it is well worth it.