Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Feature Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Bundles are fun ways to play the game in a certain way, but levels go by quickly, which is why I think it would be a good idea for wizards to be able to pay gold or crowns to "upgrade" their bundle items. Something like this

Example: I redeemed a level 50 clothing set from a bundle, but I get to level 60 and find better gear, but I wish I had a higher tier clothing set. So I pay around 100 to 500 crowns, and my clothing set goes from the level 50 set to the level 60 set. This idea can also encourage people to buy bundles because they can upgrade their set even after they out level it.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I think the only way this would work would be with a higher/progressive Crowns cost. I also think it should apply to Crowns gear if added.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
1225 crowns per gear? 5000 crowns total, hat, robe, boots, wand.. which is exactly the amount you get from bundles

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
camahawk on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
1225 crowns per gear? 5000 crowns total, hat, robe, boots, wand.. which is exactly the amount you get from bundles
that sounds good