Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report Button?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2015
I believe that everyone should have the report button, not just members. My reasoning behind this:

There are many people using rather colorful ways to swear, ask personal questions, or do other things despite the rather large and constantly changing filter. Because of this, all players stand a large chance of being subject to roundabout cursing, lewd questions, and other forms of harassment. I personally have dealt with this on a nearly daily basis, and my ignore list does not help all that much. If, however, I could use the report button, they would be stopped immediately, and this would improve my experience, and possibly that of those around me.

Belief in , will of . Heart of , victory over . Nothing's truly a , we all can be s. Live with a smile, you'll make it through the .

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I must disagree with you on this. While the idea sounds nice on the abstract, in practice, it would not work. People would begin to make accounts solely for the matter of false reporting. As it stands, we already have enough problems with people false reporting others, and by providing free players this ability, I believe only more issues would arise.

If everyone was reasonable with reporting, then this would definitely be a good idea. However, that is not reality.

Best of luck!
S.S.