Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge Usefullness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I remember posting on another Topic about what I'd like to see added into Wizard101 and I think I may expand more on that. Or, more specifically, badges.

I think the Mirage Faction badges were a great addition, and I'd like to see more of that implemented into Future Worlds (and even added in past worlds?) Heck, I think this would be a nice feature in Pirate101 as well.

I also have a few custom badge ideas as well: (may change)
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Balance Unbalancer
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Death Stopper
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Life Taker
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Myth Catcher (or Myth Buster)
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Storm Crusher
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Fire Extinguisher
Defeat any 1000 enemies: Ice Breaker
Defeat any 500 // enemies: Astral Destructor
Defeat any 100 enemies: Shadow Tamer
Perhaps the badges listed above can help you get cool rewards from the Ravenwood Teachers (or Arcanum teachers)?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Um only if they were retroactive, I do not want to start over and have to kill 1000 of anything lol. We already have 351 badges btw.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
ZoeyDawn999 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
I remember posting on another Topic about what I'd like to see added into Wizard101 and I think I may expand more on that. Or, more specifically, badges.

I think the Mirage Faction badges were a great addition, and I'd like to see more of that implemented into Future Worlds (and even added in past worlds?) Heck, I think this would be a nice feature in Pirate101 as well.

Perhaps the badges listed above can help you get cool rewards from the Ravenwood Teachers (or Arcanum teachers)?
I like the Shadow Tamer badge is sounds cool And the Fire Extinguisher is actually funny hehehe! I would want THAT badge!

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
ZoeyDawn999 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:

Maybe another feature where you could get XP from badges as well? Like one in a million could reward 10,000 XP or something, and badges like "Savior of the Spiral" could grant 7,500 xp and/or like 1000 crowns? Since Malistaire was a huge part of the storyline.