Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is it 12 hours for the Hatcher to reset.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Hi. It seems to me 12 hours for the hatcher to reset for members, is way too long. You hatch with 2 pets, and they are not both the same. A example of this is i am hatching my spark beast with a rain beetle right now. Of course i do not get the rain beetle that i want from the hatch all of the time. I am trying to improve my rain beetle with stats from the spark beast. This is typical stuff i know. But when one gets the wrong pet,and has to wait 12 hours in hope of getting the correct one, that sure is not fun. No i can't afford 400 crowns to reset timer. I know some players spend a ton on crowns, but i can not afford to do that. Yes i know all about the " Free Crowns " from taking some Quiz' etc. I work and dont have time to be on this game, and or sites related to the game 24-7. The timer should reset sooner than 12 hours for members. 400 crowns to reset the timer is way too much. Why so much? I know why because certain players will pay anything due to lack of patience. That's great for players who have unlimited funds, and will spend any amount to get what they want. I know the game counts on players like that. This game cracks me up. I like how you can't correct a miss spelled word without starting your sentence over. lol. I make this statement. Give me all the wrong pet hatches till the end of time. I will not buy crowns, and i will not use potions. Also it's real nice how crown pets hatch in 4 minutes, vs a long long timer for school pets and some dropped pets. Have a great day. lol

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
wiz247511 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
Hi. It seems to me 12 hours for the hatcher to reset for members, is way too long. You hatch with 2 pets, and they are not both the same. A example of this is i am hatching my spark beast with a rain beetle right now. Of course i do not get the rain beetle that i want from the hatch all of the time. I am trying to improve my rain beetle with stats from the spark beast. This is typical stuff i know. But when one gets the wrong pet,and has to wait 12 hours in hope of getting the correct one, that sure is not fun. No i can't afford 400 crowns to reset timer. I know some players spend a ton on crowns, but i can not afford to do that. Yes i know all about the " Free Crowns " from taking some Quiz' etc. I work and dont have time to be on this game, and or sites related to the game 24-7. The timer should reset sooner than 12 hours for members. 400 crowns to reset the timer is way too much. Why so much? I know why because certain players will pay anything due to lack of patience. That's great for players who have unlimited funds, and will spend any amount to get what they want. I know the game counts on players like that. This game cracks me up. I like how you can't correct a miss spelled word without starting your sentence over. lol. I make this statement. Give me all the wrong pet hatches till the end of time. I will not buy crowns, and i will not use potions. Also it's real nice how crown pets hatch in 4 minutes, vs a long long timer for school pets and some dropped pets. Have a great day. lol
I am not sure but I think that non members have to wait 24 hours to hatch.