Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Charity Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
The previous yuletides of the Spiral Kingsisle always had a charity mount. This year, what was the charity mount? Nothing!(Either that or Kingsisle didn't tell me that one of the mounts was a charity mount.)

Does anyone know what it is?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Hunter Nightstride... on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
The previous yuletides of the Spiral Kingsisle always had a charity mount. This year, what was the charity mount? Nothing!(Either that or Kingsisle didn't tell me that one of the mounts was a charity mount.)

Does anyone know what it is?
most likely the charity mount went to mirage...... celestial carpet

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
camahawk on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
most likely the charity mount went to mirage...... celestial carpet
Was the Celestial Carpet a charity mount? I just recall it being a giveaway mount, nothing to do with charity.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
There was no charity mount last year, either.

KI has stopped that.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Sadly, I don't think KingsIsle is doing charity mounts anymore. Like Paige Goldenspear mentioned, there wasn't one last year either. Seeing the new charity mounts was always exciting for me, and I hope maybe they will bring them back one day.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Seems the last 2 years they have been doing a fundraiser game thing in the fall to donate to charity instead of the mounts. I also looked forward to the charity mounts to see what they would come up with.