Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Azteca get me to 90 without side quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Hi guys, i've been in Azteca for the longest and I just reached 86. I finished the last astral spell quest too. I'm in Alto Alto and I looked on a site at how much areas i have left, Not many. This made me wonder and kind of nervous. Will Azteca get me to 90 quick enough without side quests? The main quests give LOADS I empathize loads, of exp. But like I feel like its not going to be enough. I just hope I make it to 90. So my question is, Can Azteca get me to 86 to 90 fast enough?

KyleRavenBlade lv. 86

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Yes,there should be enough xp to get you to 90 without side quests, most worlds are created to give 10 levels on the main story line. So assuming you started at level 80 you should be fine.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
minecraft63841 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
Hi guys, i've been in Azteca for the longest and I just reached 86. I finished the last astral spell quest too. I'm in Alto Alto and I looked on a site at how much areas i have left, Not many. This made me wonder and kind of nervous. Will Azteca get me to 90 quick enough without side quests? The main quests give LOADS I empathize loads, of exp. But like I feel like its not going to be enough. I just hope I make it to 90. So my question is, Can Azteca get me to 86 to 90 fast enough?

KyleRavenBlade lv. 86
I'm in Khrysalis and haven't done Azteca side quests yet. Azteca got me to level 90, but by that point I had done side qyests from other worlds.

Side quests are very important. My sister and many of my friends have done little to no side quests and they are under-leveled for worlds and have a difficult time in the game. Some even need lots of help with mob battles! Plus, if you don't do side quests, you'd be missing out on lots of spells and many other benefits.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Yes, it's really hard to finish Azteca without reaching lvl 90. You have to skip pretty much all side quests including crafting and Zeke, Griz and Wisteria. If you have done enough of Wintertusk to get all your spells up yo this point, you will be level 90 before you get to Xibalba.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
minecraft63841 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:

KyleRavenBlade lv. 86
I highly recommend you do the side quests!

Understand that as a commenter above mentioned, skipping sides will be more detrimental to you than you think.

It's also surprising that you're this far in Azteca and you're only at level 86.

Do a few sides my brother. They're there for a reason.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Update: Hey guys so I did two side quests to boost me up when i was 87. Now i'm 88 by doing the main quest line. I am two bars away from 89. Its pretty safe to say that I'll be 90 before Xilbalba. Thanks guys!

Defender
May 02, 2015
minecraft63841 on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
Update: Hey guys so I did two side quests to boost me up when i was 87. Now i'm 88 by doing the main quest line. I am two bars away from 89. Its pretty safe to say that I'll be 90 before Xilbalba. Thanks guys!
I've played this all the way through from the start of the game to the end of it with zero side quests and I can tell you:

You won't be 90 by the end of Azteca. You'll be 89 and just barely away.

You should be 90 by the time you've done two or three quests in Khrysalis.

Again, this assuming you've just gone straight through.