Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

False Advertising

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
So in Bundle previews it tells you what you get and blah blah blah but at the end it tells you that you can have a month of prepaid membership or 5000 crowns as you see fit but this is false when i got the jewel crafters bundle i was not ask a option like in pirate101 for membership or crowns and in pirate101 i was asked when i redeem the code a thing showed up letting me choose membership or crowns and so i just want kingisle to wrap this up so no one to get well scammed if they wanted membership

Adam

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
gstack96 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
So in Bundle previews it tells you what you get and blah blah blah but at the end it tells you that you can have a month of prepaid membership or 5000 crowns as you see fit but this is false when i got the jewel crafters bundle i was not ask a option like in pirate101 for membership or crowns and in pirate101 i was asked when i redeem the code a thing showed up letting me choose membership or crowns and so i just want kingisle to wrap this up so no one to get well scammed if they wanted membership

Adam
This is probably because you already have an active membership. This is what happens with me also when I buy bundles, I don't get the option I'm just given the 5000 crowns.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry for the confusion. Bundles purchased from Wizard101.com only have the option for 5,000 Crowns. Physical card bundles purchased from GameStop have the option of either 1 month or 5,000 Crowns.

The videos were created specifically for advertising when a bundle has arrived at GameStop. The bullet list seen on the promotional page does not list 1 month of membership:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/jewel-crafters-bundle
  • Bountiful Mine Housing Item
  • Dyeable Crystal Unicorn Mount
  • Dyeable Crystal Butterfly Pet
  • Shard Warrior's Attire
  • Shard Warrior's Hammer
  • Cosmetic Shard Hammer + 100 Crowns to stitch
  • 5,000 Crowns

Survivor
Nov 10, 2013