Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Players Origins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
So we all know that the player (aka you me and every one else)we must ask something VERY VERY important what age is the player what it looks like when we are in wizard city we are maybe 14 or 15 and by the end of that game we might be close to 20 but we are going to be looking at the player when we are spending are time in wizard city so off to the origins are origin world believe in no magic but you might cast this off as a 4th wall breaker because you might of guess(and so have i) that this would be earth well if you said that you are incorrect my friend is a side quest you get from the library and once you do a few reports you have to go talk to gamma and he said that "the spiral connects everything and your world too that is how we found you" we earth does not connect to the spiral so that leaves the question what world are we from? well notice in avalon(i know no uses staffs or wands they just use swords and shields and not a single npc mentions magic so there we go i just solved we are from the same world that Ambrose is from avalon

Do you think i am wrong or want to add or change something feel free to

Adam

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
gstack96 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
So we all know that the player (aka you me and every one else)we must ask something VERY VERY important what age is the player what it looks like when we are in wizard city we are maybe 14 or 15 and by the end of that game we might be close to 20 but we are going to be looking at the player when we are spending are time in wizard city so off to the origins are origin world believe in no magic but you might cast this off as a 4th wall breaker because you might of guess(and so have i) that this would be earth well if you said that you are incorrect my friend is a side quest you get from the library and once you do a few reports you have to go talk to gamma and he said that "the spiral connects everything and your world too that is how we found you" we earth does not connect to the spiral so that leaves the question what world are we from? well notice in avalon(i know no uses staffs or wands they just use swords and shields and not a single npc mentions magic so there we go i just solved we are from the same world that Ambrose is from avalon

Do you think i am wrong or want to add or change something feel free to

Adam
I'm 99.9% sure our character's origin was in fact Earth, as it has been stated in and out of the game. Also, as you have stated what Gamma has said, it doesn't necessarily mean that Earth isn't in the spiral just because we haven't visited it yet. There are other worlds we haven't visited yet, one of which is Empyrea.