Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I hope I'm posting this in the right place...
--------------
Recently, I leveled up to be a level 48 Fire wizard and that's when my teacher, Professor Falmea, called me in to teach me a new spell. It was the dragon spell, but the problem is: I can't get to Dragonspyre.

I still haven't finished Mooshu because I need to defeat the Death Oni in Tree of Life, which I currently can't go to until I go buy a gift card that'll get me enough crowns to buy it (I believe I'm buying 2 today, though). I got the quest and now I need to go get materials for a ring/necklace because it was described as "The dragon won't pay attention to you if you aren't wearing it." I went to the door to go to the world and Dragonspyre wasn't there. I logged off, came back, nothing. Logged off, shut down, came back, nothing. I even waited a day and it's not there.
Is this problem because I didn't finish my Mooshu quest to defeat the Death Oni? Or is there simply just something wrong with the game?
I know it's not a problem with my level, because your level depends on how much main-story quests, side quests, and farming you do.