Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NecroMancer's Death Magic Lounge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Hello this is for all Death Wizards

talk your feelings about Death Magic And all other Death Magic Things

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
mydraketwizard on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
Hello this is for all Death Wizards

talk your feelings about Death Magic And all other Death Magic Things
I love scarecrow.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Alex Firepyre on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
I love scarecrow.
I love Scarecrow too but I think they need to either need to up the damage or lower the pips required to cast. Every time I run with any other class wizard they always kill everything before my Death even gets enough pips to cast Scarecrow. For example the storm casts tempest which cost X amount of pips so it can be cast with only 1 pip if they wanted to so while death is trying to get the 7 pips to cast scarecrow the storm can get 6 power pips and cause 640 damage to all without even and bonuses. So with bonus they easily kill all the enemy. As with Death's Scarecrow requiring 7 pips and only doing 400 to all. Yes death gets the little benefit of receiving half back as life. It just doesn't seem equal. The Storm wizard could cast Tempest with only 2 power pips and do the same amount of damage as my Death waiting to get 3power + 1 regular pips to cast .

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Marciann49 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
I love Scarecrow too but I think they need to either need to up the damage or lower the pips required to cast. Every time I run with any other class wizard they always kill everything before my Death even gets enough pips to cast Scarecrow. For example the storm casts tempest which cost X amount of pips so it can be cast with only 1 pip if they wanted to so while death is trying to get the 7 pips to cast scarecrow the storm can get 6 power pips and cause 640 damage to all without even and bonuses. So with bonus they easily kill all the enemy. As with Death's Scarecrow requiring 7 pips and only doing 400 to all. Yes death gets the little benefit of receiving half back as life. It just doesn't seem equal. The Storm wizard could cast Tempest with only 2 power pips and do the same amount of damage as my Death waiting to get 3power + 1 regular pips to cast .
The damage is not supposed to be equal, storm does more damage than death bottom line. Death does do things better than storm such as soloing, tanking, resist and health but damage is not one of them. So scarecrow does not need a buff, it is fine where it is.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Scarecrow is useful if you're in a grim situation I enjoy adding feints and curse to give a ghoulish boost!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The study of is called Necromancy :P

On another note though, I also realize that no one seems to really dislike this school.

The school is also increasing in popularity.

Stay strong fellow Necromancers!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Agreed Star Edward, We Necromancers are growing in number.

We are strong and we are fearless!

Keep strong Necromancers!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Star Edward on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
The study of is called Necromancy :P

On another note though, I also realize that no one seems to really dislike this school.

The school is also increasing in popularity.

Stay strong fellow Necromancers!

Yeah I love death. I love how you can spam juju and plague and virulent plague on bosses that hit hard.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Death is life!... i hope that doesnt count as a double negative... anyways i like death because of the ability to survive. we can attack AND heal at once! how cool is that? no other school can be like us, were special!

~ Aedan SoulHunter ~ a death wizard and proud!

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I love the Death school. Really no problems at all. I could go on for hours about how amazing this school is and why you should chose it. The only problem I do have is the animation for the level 118 spell. Many players think the spell animation is amazing. I don't. Anyways. Death is amazing! Yay for Necromancy! :D

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Yes Death is the best in both attacking and healing I enjoy Death magic we are one of the only school to have our own area besides balance

so what is nightside the wizard city graveyard or something else?

this weeks' question!