Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A world where you can pick to be "good" or "evil"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
I think it would be cool if there was a world where you can decide to stay good, or turn evil, and good and evil players would have a war map and to take over an area, you would have to fight the opposing sides, similar to PvP but without the rank competition.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
I don't see how KI could make this work in a kid friendly game.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Alex Firepyre on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be cool if there was a world where you can decide to stay good, or turn evil, and good and evil players would have a war map and to take over an area, you would have to fight the opposing sides, similar to PvP but without the rank competition.
Lol, what kind of message are you trying to send to the kids and youths alike man?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
People replying to this seem to think the youth these days are so innocent and couldn't stand to hear the word 'evil'. Meanwhile, first of all, many children are, as you are reading this, playing gore and gun-filled first-person shooter games, displaying mindless violence, war, and bloodshed. And second of all, look at how the story's changing. It's gotten a lot darker ever since Morganthe tried to destroy Azteca and kill everyone on it. In Khrysalis, there's a lot of talk of death and war. Likewise in Polaris, and I'm unsure about Mirage. With this new Cabal coming into the picture. I wouldn't be surprised if the final world was the FirstWorld remnants, and those wizards loyal to the Arcanum fight against those who turn to the Cabal in some ways described in the original post.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Also, don't you think there would be a bigger side that is evil, because it is something new and different? And, the message to kids - parents would not let their kids play this game at all possibly if they heard their kid was playing an evil character. There are more kid players than you think playing and anything that hurts a big part of KI's income and the W101 community is a no no.

Explorer
May 25, 2016
Lol for some reason this topic automatically made me think of Epic Mickey where u can choose to use thinner(evil Mickey) or paint (good Mickey)

I think a world like that would be cool. :D
I'd pick the good side though

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
Wolfwhisker on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
Lol for some reason this topic automatically made me think of Epic Mickey where u can choose to use thinner(evil Mickey) or paint (good Mickey)

I think a world like that would be cool. :D
I'd pick the good side though
Woah, someone mentioned Epic Mickey.

In all seriousness, it should be like Epic Mickey or Skyrim, where you can assist both on one wizard, like I would.XP for the win!

light side middle dark side