Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new crown shop item,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
I had this idea for a new crown shop item. Basically, if anyone here has ever played Pokémon, it would function just like a rare candy. The item would instantly level up your wizard. Maybe there could also be a boss drop one than raises your level, but you also don't get an HP or Mana boost when you use it. I think this item would be useful for players who are one level away from getting a new spell, or are struggling a bit and need a quick level up.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Heropon Riki on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
I had this idea for a new crown shop item. Basically, if anyone here has ever played Pokémon, it would function just like a rare candy. The item would instantly level up your wizard. Maybe there could also be a boss drop one than raises your level, but you also don't get an HP or Mana boost when you use it. I think this item would be useful for players who are one level away from getting a new spell, or are struggling a bit and need a quick level up.
Lol, as a fan of the Pokémon Franchise myself, I can see where you're going with this.

But if you level up, why won't HP increase?

And won't persons repeatedly purchase this new item over, spamming and repeatedly using it?

For those struggling; One Solution - Side Quests, Problem Solved.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Star Edward on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
Lol, as a fan of the Pokémon Franchise myself, I can see where you're going with this.

But if you level up, why won't HP increase?

And won't persons repeatedly purchase this new item over, spamming and repeatedly using it?

For those struggling; One Solution - Side Quests, Problem Solved.

If you're HP didn't go up, people would think twice before spamming them to gain levels

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
the no health and mana is suppose to be a penalty for using it..... but going with that, say i'm a lvl 1 storm, with milllions of dollars in crowns..... i buy 120 of the "rare candy" now i'm a Champion storm in wizard ciity unicorn way with 500 health and 200 mana..... and because of that, i have a bunch of spell quests i can't do, because of the 500 health, but at least i can train out my school