Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Arcanum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I purchased the recipe and would like to craft Zander's Legendary Staff. I have all the necessary reagents... but it requires the Arcanum Crafting Station. Where do I find that? I have searched here, I have searched Wizard101central.com and have even Googled it but I come up blank.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Its in the arcanum, not sure it is marked on the map, but they sent you there when you first got the quest for crafting in arcanum.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Crafting in Arcanum name says it all. You had to get quest that interduce you to Arcanum crafting by completing that quest you get badge Champion Crafter.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
To find the Arcanum crafting station, at the World Gate you should turn around and head towards the birch tree where the potion vendor is. (Opposite all the classrooms.) At the hallway intersection just in front of the tree, turn RIGHT. Go into that open room where an NPC (Cyrio Cassini) is standing and you should see a doorway at the back and slightly to the right of the painting he's standing next to. Go into that room and you will find the crafting station.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven