Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wooden key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I was defeated by krumps and lost my wooden key. Krumps is to too high at 7,350 or more. I am only 2,000 or a little bit more. He is higher than my highest level of 33. Why can't I get another key to try again?

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
It is best to battle Krampus with other players. I recommend getting to level 40 or higher since you will get a new spell at level 38, which could help you fight Krampus. Also the reason why you can't get another key is because it is a one time use only. You can farm wooden keys by fighting the Jade Oni (The final boss of Mooshu). http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Jade_Oni#axzz4SVZkmktI

If you want help for farming keys I got a life wizard in mirage. If you want help let me know what time and realm.

Hope this answered your question!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
wooden key on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
I was defeated by krumps and lost my wooden key. Krumps is to too high at 7,350 or more. I am only 2,000 or a little bit more. He is higher than my highest level of 33. Why can't I get another key to try again?
If you battle some monsters you can possibly get a wooden key in a drop. Maybe people can list which monsters those are.

They will usually be high health but maybe you can find a team to help you.

Maybe you can join a teamup for Krampus too and find someone willing to share their key.
Good luck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wooden key on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
You can get another key as a possible drop from different places. See the details on this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Wooden_Skeleton_Key#axzz4SeRNniWt

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you are defeated you can use recall and try again, the only way to lose your key is to give up on it.