Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Percy Pack Man and the four ghosts

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Has anyone figured this one out yet? They are immune to life, myth and fire...I can't figure out if that changes across rounds and don't see a guide anywhere. Any pointers greatly appreciated!
Marcus

Survivor
May 24, 2009
At the end of every fifth or so round, a message will pop up that says "Healing-Mode" or something along the lines of that. During that round all of the ghosts will polymorph into a blue color. While they are this color it is the only time you can attack, and the polymorph only lasts for one round. The next round after the polymorph wears off, they also removes all blades and traps.

Summary: Wait for them to polymorph, hit the round that they are blue (Should be directly after they transform), repeat until they are dead.

I suggest just blading one person and feinting all of the ghosts and just use one hit when they polymorph. They don't have a lot of health, so it should be easy once you know the rules of the battle.

Hope this helped.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Don't fight them.
Just go around and you can finish the quest.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
Don't fight them.
XD. This works.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
This fight is beyond ridiculous and a waste of time. I tried to team up and got one guy who refused to talk to me while we were inside. We both had a really hard time getting through the maze and I told him I didn't get it. (dyslexia) He stopped to read what I said then continued on without answering. That's fine so, when he finally arrived at the fight he started jumping up and down. I said "Good luck" and ported the heck outta there. It's too bad cause we were both storm.

I rarely am able to find a team. I am thinking everyone ran through it already.

I tried soloing it about 10 times. It took me with my problem, a long time to do the maze. I had to mark space in there. Each time I am dead by round 3, I never get a chance to hit. Is this really necessary to have everything so hard? I'm giving up, really.

And no you can't run around them.

Good luck to all in mirage, I hope you have an easier time then I did.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Lucky Wizard on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
This fight is beyond ridiculous and a waste of time. I tried to team up and got one guy who refused to talk to me while we were inside. We both had a really hard time getting through the maze and I told him I didn't get it. (dyslexia) He stopped to read what I said then continued on without answering. That's fine so, when he finally arrived at the fight he started jumping up and down. I said "Good luck" and ported the heck outta there. It's too bad cause we were both storm.

I rarely am able to find a team. I am thinking everyone ran through it already.

I tried soloing it about 10 times. It took me with my problem, a long time to do the maze. I had to mark space in there. Each time I am dead by round 3, I never get a chance to hit. Is this really necessary to have everything so hard? I'm giving up, really.

And no you can't run around them.

Good luck to all in mirage, I hope you have an easier time then I did.
You can't run around them? That's almost amusing.
The first time I did the maze, the guy I was with said "Run around them and you can finish the quest"
He was right.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
Don't fight them.
And, so it begins that people may find a workaround and blab it on the boards so that KI can change it.

Kinda like the Rat, when people could use dispel to prevent the minions from appearing and now KI changed that.