Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many do you count?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
There are a TON of references in Mirage and I'd enjoy reading some that people have found so far
Example
Ricky Tiki Taffy
Ricki Ticky Tacky
The list goes on!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2015
I am a big star wars fan so I like the boss Boa Fett Ali Baboon calls Boa a bounty hunter too.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Istar is the Genie from I Dream of Jeannie starring Barbara Eden. The Mr. Clean Genie. Hassan Chop is from a old cartoon. Burdie is just awesome. I think Mirage is really awesome. Arabic themed is not, my favorite, but the sheer number of nods to pop culture and the new cinematic elements and lore make it one of my favorites!

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
My favourite is the rocky balboa and the creed reference, and also the badge you get for completing their quests is awesome

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
All the Dune references in Caterwaul Canyon(?) The Madame Packman side quest is funny.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
OK. After Boa Fett, you fight the rank core, and then meet Harry Crum from star trek?!?!

I'm on reference overload on this world. Kudos to KI for tying them in so well!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2016
Not sure if a lot of people have noticed yet, but there's an NPC in Caravan named Pacwoman. She gives a side-quest having something to do with ghosts, obviously being a reference to Pacman.