Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Life ever see an upgraded "Forest Lord"?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Hello folks,

Ever since Forest Lord came out around 5 years ago, that spell really paved the way for life wizards to finish up battles in half the time than it would prior to its release. Fast forward 5 years later, and life sees a new, albeit weaker, area of effect spell, Llamasu.

This new spell allows life wizards to clear up weaker enemies, although it is definitely not worth using when venturing into a dungeon. It's been many many years since forest lord came out, and we have yet to see an upgraded version of that spell to be released. Meanwhile, almost every other school has seen at least one or two newer releases of an AoE attack spell.

I really do hope that we'll see a new and stronger AoE attack spell added to the life school. Casting forest lord many times really starts to drag you down.

From,
Jonathan

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, Forest Lord is a little out of date in damage wise since creatures are getting stronger in heath and attacks. Now Mirage is out with creature's health in the 4-7,000 range, bosses not included.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Excelliate on Dec 6, 2016 wrote:
Hello folks,

Ever since Forest Lord came out around 5 years ago, that spell really paved the way for life wizards to finish up battles in half the time than it would prior to its release. Fast forward 5 years later, and life sees a new, albeit weaker, area of effect spell, Llamasu.

This new spell allows life wizards to clear up weaker enemies, although it is definitely not worth using when venturing into a dungeon. It's been many many years since forest lord came out, and we have yet to see an upgraded version of that spell to be released. Meanwhile, almost every other school has seen at least one or two newer releases of an AoE attack spell.

I really do hope that we'll see a new and stronger AoE attack spell added to the life school. Casting forest lord many times really starts to drag you down.

From,
Jonathan
"Casting Forest Lord Many Times Starts To Drag You Down"

The insanely long animation of the spell doesn't help the mood either I: