Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help-did not get new spell quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Hello I am a level 119 Fire wizard. I have been following the story line but at level 118 and even 119 I still have not received the quest for the new spell? Can you help? I have just received the apartment/office but still do not have the spell, what must I do. Again I have followed the storyline only since Mirage came out. Please help. Thank you.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I have since got my spell thank you, however at level 118 I never received any notice and no pop up telling me to see my teacher. I even checked my teach at level 118 and he had nothing. I checked back with my teacher after the office quest and then he had the spell quest for me. Hopefully this will help others if the also do not receive the notice for the spell.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I am having the same problem but I have to ask you what is the office quest and I am level 119 and have been following the storyline.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
You guys need to remember it's not just about the level requirement to get your spell, you need to be at a certain point in the storyline to get it.

In this case, it's right after you complete the void boss.