Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Quest Rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
Hey Wizard101, with the introduction of the new world Mirage, I feel like there should be a new incentive for reaching heights in the game. As the level cap is being raised to 120[I believe] I wish there could be a quest given by your professor either in Ravenwood, the Arcanum, or even the tutors in Wysteria[Don't forget about those!] with the reward of a school dedicated mount, yes I said it, mounts! Although this idea may seem far-fetched, I believe it's a prize not only worth achieving but it adds further uniqueness in the game between schools.
Even though there are whirlwinds for lets say ice or myth, in the end they're the same item. I've always imagined being able to accept the quest of obtaining a permanent mount whether it's school or quest-related. What I propose to be implemented into the game are mounts dedicated to each and every one of the schools.
Here are some ideas I had for these 'school-themed' mounts:

1. Ice-Snow Angel Horse
  2. Myth- Minotaur[Wizard on the shoulder of the Minotaur just like the christmas tree mount]
  3. Storm- Riding on a tempest wave

Those are just some brainstormed ideas, I hope this idea can come true!