Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphics and Scaling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyone. As someone who played at the beginning and recently picked the game back up I want to first say that there were a lot of things that didn't exist before and do exist now that are incredible so KingsIsle, you have my full support in your games because over time you have demonstrated an immense effort to add and improve on gameplay in very creative ways.

With that said, there are a few issues I want to point out that have existed since the game was first released and still exist now which, in some cases like mine, can make the game unplayable. As far as I can tell, this game uses raster graphics to draw and render the UI. This is fine and dandy for lower resolutions, for example on my desktop where my resolution is 1920x1080, in fullscreen it works perfectly fine. There are some minor cases where I can tell the graphics simply aren't big enough but its playable. On my laptop however that has a much higher resolution (3840x2160) all of the graphics that are rendered by the UI are extremely small and using menus is extremely difficult. This is true also for the login launcher. Is there any idea if this is going to be addressed>

(Sorry, no outside picture links are allowed per the Rules. ~Dworgyn)

Again, I appreciate all the hard work KingsIsle puts into their games, however this is currently making the game very difficult to play on my laptop.