Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Health/Mana clothing or weapons for MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2014
Hey!
So I just started out in MooShu.
I was wondering what good health/mana clothing and wand is the best for fighting/questing in MooShu for my level and my stats.
My level/stats:
Level: 41
Life Wizard
Damage in all schools is 15
Resistance in all schools is 13
Accuracy in all schools is 6
(I don't know if these are bad or good stats for Wizard101, because I'm a bit of a noob still, even though I'm level 41.)
If you can suggest any good health/mana weapons and clothing, please tell the name of it and where you can find it. Thanks

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
lifewern105 on Nov 24, 2016 wrote:
Hey!
So I just started out in MooShu.
I was wondering what good health/mana clothing and wand is the best for fighting/questing in MooShu for my level and my stats.
My level/stats:
Level: 41
Life Wizard
Damage in all schools is 15
Resistance in all schools is 13
Accuracy in all schools is 6
(I don't know if these are bad or good stats for Wizard101, because I'm a bit of a noob still, even though I'm level 41.)
If you can suggest any good health/mana weapons and clothing, please tell the name of it and where you can find it. Thanks
I would say the best gear is the gear that you can farm in Mount Olympus, especially the sky iron hasta that you get after you defeat Ares (10% damage and gives you an extra power pip when you start battles).

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Full Mount Olympus gear gives me about 33% life damage when I was in mooshu, take that for sure as you'll need it
Resistance doesn't exactly matter until you're in arc 2, but I have 19 or 20% resist in the other spirit schools so eh I guess that's a plus
Accuracy I have at 6 (+ 2 because of an crystal unicorn) but you'll rarely fizzle anyway
my damage is that including the sky iron hasta, but other then that you're good, the only other thing I can advise you to do it train feint as you'll need it to kill the onis

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hopefully the tips above helped!

Good Luck!