Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The game is broken please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
I lost my main quest when I turned in the quest Kropotopia. this has happened to me 2 other times. My membership has been wasted because this bug . I can't do anything on this game. HELP ME PLEASE! I recorded this and don't know how to put it here. but this is how it happened. I quested all the way up to krok. Ok? then i went and turned in the quest at the one seragant guy. after i did that i didnt get another quest back. I AM FURIOUS PLEASE HELP ME

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Make sure that your wizard is a high enough level to get into Krok. Level your wizard up to level 10 and then see if it works.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
Try talking to him again, talking to Merle, or emailing support and giving them your username and wizards name. The last one is what I typically so when something like this happens to me.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
Bugs and glitches can be quite annoying but I agree with the others. Make sure you're atleast level 10 and check back with the NPC. If you still cannot get back to the main storyline I would suggest contacting the support team. Best wishes,

Amanda GhostHunter level 91
Victoria level 110
Taylor Swift level 30

Explorer
May 09, 2011
frostednutella on Nov 25, 2016 wrote:
Make sure that your wizard is a high enough level to get into Krok. Level your wizard up to level 10 and then see if it works.
From what I remember there's no level cap. Don't even think it's possible to finish the quest for Krok and still be under level 10.