Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gems Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
There are a few really nice jewels that are only received through crown packs and I used those gems in gear that as I level has become unusable. Sadly a player cannot remove and re-use those gems in other gear due to the 'shatter only' option.

I have personally bought several life packs trying to replace those priceless gems only to meet with severe disappointment not to forget a ton of gems I simply have to destroy due to such limited space for gems. I have two suggestions that have to do with this quandary.

1. Sell a crown shop tool that will allow the player to remove a gem and place it in other gear. I would be more than happy to buy such an item and I am sure others would too.

2. Provide a gem vault that can be purchased.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
eyreisheyes on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
There are a few really nice jewels that are only received through crown packs and I used those gems in gear that as I level has become unusable. Sadly a player cannot remove and re-use those gems in other gear due to the 'shatter only' option.

I have personally bought several life packs trying to replace those priceless gems only to meet with severe disappointment not to forget a ton of gems I simply have to destroy due to such limited space for gems. I have two suggestions that have to do with this quandary.

1. Sell a crown shop tool that will allow the player to remove a gem and place it in other gear. I would be more than happy to buy such an item and I am sure others would too.

2. Provide a gem vault that can be purchased.
simple. if a socket can remove the locks? how about it removes the jewels? of course the socket would need to match the jewel lvl

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
P.S. I have stopped buying jewel packs due to the vast amount of gems I cannot use (wasted crowns) just trying to get one or two special gems and constantly pitching even some of the better gems due to the lack of storage ability. I hope the developers will consider my suggestion(s) and they'd definitely get me buying packs again plus spend crowns on a tool that will safely remove the gem that have already been slotted. I cannot speak for the whole of players but I cannot see a downside for players in this regard.