Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a 7 room house

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
as simple as it is, i would like to see a house with 7 rooms....and a main room.... maybe have it like a flower like shape... because i would like to have all 7 housing furnitures of the 7 schools in one house, closest i gotten was with the winterwind, that has 8 rooms... but only 4 are even big enough for the 21 items...or give me a castle block that's a giant square i can make into a house, and add wall paper/flooring... acropolis rooms are great for the size, but i get only 3.... botanical gardens main room is perfect, i culd even break it off to make the 7 rooms, but then comes wallpaper and fooring.....and how about adding a 4th pack, laundryroom, washer, dryer, clothes rack, potted plant, fridge, chest, and a painting

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yeah, this would be nice. I have a dream to one day finish "DawnShield Academy" (essentially turning my house into a makeshift Ravenwood.) I've loved the new NPCs that you can put into your house as that has provided half of my teaching staff, but I really don't have room to have a School Dorm and School Classroom that is adequately sized. Currently it's still a raggle-taggle conglomeration of houses. I may finish it one day.....