Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The world of empyrea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2014
I really loved the mirage idea and i'm not looking forward to the storyline ending,but I think that the world of empyrea is a great idea.Maybe a sky monarch themed place with rank 16 based enemies and the level cap increased to 130 with new mounts,pets and gear.I'm also ready for rank 11 and 12 spells(spells that cost eleven or twelve pips).I also had an idea of light magic and its symbol introduced in empyrea with similar mechanics as shadow magic.also light pip chance and light pips as well as gear to compliment it.Its just a idea that would make things even cooler in my opinion.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
jboyslain15 on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
I really loved the mirage idea and i'm not looking forward to the storyline ending,but I think that the world of empyrea is a great idea.Maybe a sky monarch themed place with rank 16 based enemies and the level cap increased to 130 with new mounts,pets and gear.I'm also ready for rank 11 and 12 spells(spells that cost eleven or twelve pips).I also had an idea of light magic and its symbol introduced in empyrea with similar mechanics as shadow magic.also light pip chance and light pips as well as gear to compliment it.Its just a idea that would make things even cooler in my opinion.
light magic shouldnt happen.... yet... shadow is still too new... we only got 3 spells from it in actual school base...maybe once we hit 3shadow 10reg.... i could see new school

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Rank 11 and 12 spells won't be happening; KI is investing their efforts on shadow-enhanced spells.

Dear KI staff:

Please consider making rank 5+1s and 6+1s spell be rank 11 and 12 instead, and add another type of pip that counts as 3 for your school and 2 for others. Snowball Barrage can probably stay as it is.