Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about pet training double up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2014
I stopped playing the game for a couple of months in the summer. Before I stopped I was able
to do pet training fast on the double up weekends. As this is important cause being competitive
in the game requires having competitive pets right. So I have been back to the game for almost
a month now & I have noticed there is not pet training double up event, not one that I could tell.
Has KI completely broken this game for us? Is there a way to double up pet training like before.
If so i need help with this. If not please refund all money?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
protectorian0101 on Nov 17, 2016 wrote:
I stopped playing the game for a couple of months in the summer. Before I stopped I was able
to do pet training fast on the double up weekends. As this is important cause being competitive
in the game requires having competitive pets right. So I have been back to the game for almost
a month now & I have noticed there is not pet training double up event, not one that I could tell.
Has KI completely broken this game for us? Is there a way to double up pet training like before.
If so i need help with this. If not please refund all money?
There is. The bonus you're making reference to still happens, but not as common as it did before though. I'm not aware how often they do issue this bonus though.

The Game makes us aware via Sever Message or on the Log In Screen.

So, don't be so angry :D