Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big question x2 about Bundels & Mirage?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2014
My FIRST big question about bundles to anyone who may know. Do you know if the option
to select your level of gear upto 110 is available for the current bundles offered or is it only
for the Jewel crafters bundle? Can you chose the level option on the Polaris or Aztecan bundles
also?

My SECOND big question about Mirage. I would have loved to have done test realm but have
found no time to commit to that as I have been playing for over 2 years, this is my second account
and I have a prodigious storm and the maximum # of characters on that account, so I am concerned.
I am hearing rumors that the Mirage patch/update etc is going to cause all wizards stats to be dropped.
Some of the rumors are coming with serious complaints. So my question... is this true?!?!?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
protectorian0101 on Nov 17, 2016 wrote:
My FIRST big question about bundles to anyone who may know. Do you know if the option
to select your level of gear upto 110 is available for the current bundles offered or is it only
for the Jewel crafters bundle? Can you chose the level option on the Polaris or Aztecan bundles
also?

My SECOND big question about Mirage. I would have loved to have done test realm but have
found no time to commit to that as I have been playing for over 2 years, this is my second account
and I have a prodigious storm and the maximum # of characters on that account, so I am concerned.
I am hearing rumors that the Mirage patch/update etc is going to cause all wizards stats to be dropped.
Some of the rumors are coming with serious complaints. So my question... is this true?!?!?
Yes, based on what I'm observing and experiencing, stats were definitely adjusted down on all my wizards on multiple accounts.

Instead of being upset, attempt to be open and receptive as you adjust and adapt to these changes. My family has been playing since Beta, and we've seen and experienced the game as it has evolved over the years. Some changes were welcomed and appreciated, while others; not so much with. And when you do make it too Mirage; it may be different on the Live Server, as compared to how it appears and feels on the Test Server at the moment.

Can you share an example of one such change?

Sure, I have wizard set up on the Live Server with Maximum Damage, 100% Critical Attacks, and other maxed out stats. The 100% Critical Attacking wizard is now at 97%, and seeing outgoing damage reduced by thousands of points is something you're not going to ignore. With Mirage, have a shield and fairy ready to cast because the damage you're hit with is tremendous. Still, animations and dialogue are fantastic, and for those able and ready to adapt their wizards to Mirage, it can be a really fun, challenging area to work our way through!